pr_icons - a place for fans of the hit bravo tv series, project runway, to share their icons & graphics
1. I really shouldn't even have to say this, but be nice. don't insult people, don't tell them their icons are crap, and don't start flame wars or anything. don't be a jerk, and don't post anonymously to do it.
2. not all people require credit for their icons, but in general, it's a nice thing to do. if you don't know how to credit, there is a tutorial here that tells you exactly how to do it. And if someone says to credit them, for gods sake, do it. it's not that hard.
3. if you're posting more than 3 icons, put the rest behind a lj-cut. if you don't know how, go here.
4. requests are ok, as long as they're project runway related.
5. on that note, no non-project runway icons. that really ought to be a given, but you can never be too safe.
6. also on that note, no non-icon related posts. that's what projectrunway and all other project runway communities are for.
7. don't steal people's personal icons. unless they specifically say that you can take an icon, leave it alone.
8. community promotions: unless it has to do with project runway and/or icons (preferably both), find somewhere else to put it, we don't care. if you want to get on the mod's good sides, or you're just not sure if it's an appropriate community, ask them first!
9. no linking to friends-locked entries without at least providing a teaser. it's rude to assume people are going to want to join your community without even knowing if they're going to like what they get in there.
10. these are rules, not guidelines.
projectrunway + project_eps + ljpr + projectrunway2 + santinorice + danielfranco + _projectrunway + daniel_vosovic + makeit_work + topmodel
moderator - cubanangel919
co-moderators - shibaiko + cutiepie0319 + rockstarforever + xocydcharisseox
If your icon has been stolen please report it to me or one the comods. Fill this out:
When that is filled out please comment here with the completed survey.
Thank you and to avoid LJ drama and LJ Support coming in please just credit, scroll up and read the userinfo to learn how to credit if you do not know how. Thanks everyone!
layout by shibaiko
layout code originally by faceon
community icon by whenwill_love
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.